Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey There Sandy Girl!



It’s been a year my Sandy girl,
How swiftly time has passed,
Each melancholy memory,
Returns to haunt my heart.
                              
A singularly wistful year,
Trying to comprehend,
How  blest I’ve been to have you,
As my confidante and friend.

How rich has been your legacy,
Of courage, grace and wit,
Your patience in adversity,
Your serenity and grit.

In dreams I’ve see you often,
Laughing in delight,
Radiant, joyous, beautiful,
Aglow with God’s own light.

Hey there Sandy girl, when time
Shall cease to be for me,
We’ll live together You and I
One in Christ's company.


Myra D’Souza / 31st March 2011

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Myra, brought tears to my eyes
    Love
    Roanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious sentiments
    from a precious heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute to uor loving and caring Sandi - God bless you Myra and all the family.
    Love Gladys - Nova Scotia/Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. heartwarming sentiments depicting the rich and closeness shared by you sisters - we are over whelmed by your apt words. Richie and Rose

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers