Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MOVEMENT OF LOVE



His love for me
 each morning,
As silent as the dawn,
Awakes my quiescent spirit,
Without reserve I am drawn.

His call begins in cadence,
Measured, soft and low,
Moving from key largo,
To swell in crescendo.

My captive spirit urges me,
To raise my heart in prayer,
Surrendering my being,
To my Beloved’s care.

Prostrate before His Majesty,
I sing in joyful praise,
The tabernacle of my heart,
Radiates His grace..
 

 He knows I am unworthy,
But He  loves me anyway,
With generous abandon,
He blesses me each day.

Myra D’Souza / 15 February 2011

5 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful! Being in His presence is the most wonderful feeling anyone can experience and your poem says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Myra dearest. Especially the last verse.
    Kingsley.
    He knows I am unworthy,
    But He loves me anyway,
    With generous abandon,
    He blesses me each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.. yes I agree with Kingsley, the last stanza, that's what love is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this one ma ..
    and i too like the last stanza best ..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers