Monday, July 9, 2012

PURE BLISS



I’m glad that earth is fleeting,
The troubles of today,
Someday will all be over,
As  sorrows fade away.

I rejoice that earth is fleeting,
That pain will  leave no trace,
Joy and wonder will be mine, 
When we meet Face to face.

Alleluia!!  Earth is fleeting,
Heaven only will remain,
For every cross I carry now,
A crown will be my gain.

O bliss to know earth’s fleeting,
The years go whizzing by,
I chant, ‘Te deum,’ as I praise,
My God who reigns on high.

I dance for earth is fleeting,
And though His world has charm,
When the call for me shall come,
I’ll leap into His arms.

Myra D’souza – 20/11/2008

1 comment:

  1. pamyfernandes: Great poem sis - confirming what you are going through right now with the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers