Thursday, March 29, 2018

ENFOLD ME IN YOUR LOVE



Wrap me up in your love O Lord,
Draw me into Yourself,
Grant me nothing more than this,
In the depths of your Being to dwell.

My spirit is parched, the well runs dry
Your Spirit will quench my thirst,
Hunger gnaws within my soul,
I pant for Your Precious Word.

Where do I go to meet You Lord,
Do You dwell where the earth
Meets the sky?
Or fathoms deep, beneath
Crested waves,
Or on mountains higher than high?

Do you dwell in a valley,
deeper than deep,
Where life giving waters flow?
Where is Your Sanctuary Lord,
Where plenteous mercies pour?

I long to know my precious Lord,
So I can be touched by Your grace,
Where is that place where I can go,
To gaze on Your Holy Face?

   Myra D’Souza – 29 March 2018


2 comments:

  1. "Where is that place where I can go?"
    Into your own heart, dearest Myra!
    It was apt for me to read this on MY PRIESTHOOD DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God bless you dearest Ozy

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers