Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PRAYER FOR TODAY - Eph 3:14-19


Abba Father in heaven,
As I come in Your Presence today,
And fall on my knees before You,
Grant me this petition I pray.

From the wealth of Your glory in heaven,
Dear Father, I ask that You give,
Me power through Your Holy Spirit,
To be strong as long as I live.

I ask not for strength in my body
But strength in my inner self.
And of You My Lord and My Savior,
I have a favor to ask of as well.

In faith, I ask You, Lord Jesus,
To make Your home in my heart,
Then will my roots and foundation
Be deeply embedded in love.

So I, along with Your people,
Have the power to understand,
The breadth, length, the height, the depth of,
The wonderful love of my Lord.

Yes, my Lord and my Savior,
May I know and be filled with Your love,
A love that can never be fully known,
And so have the nature of God. 

Eph 3:14-19 

Myra D’Souza / 14.2.1998

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers